Liquid Glucosamine Formula Synflex -
The best Glucosamine product on the market today….bar none!
The Best Liquid Glucosamine Formula for Osteoarthritis
Arthritis joint pain sufferers have made their choice and Synflex ® liquid Glucosamine is the best selling Glucosamine product on the market today!
Used by arthritis sufferers, world-class athletes and for family pets suffering from joint pain or hip dysplasia, Synflex ® liquid Glucoamine formulas are in a class of their own. If you suffer from:
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Wrist pain
- Pain in your fingers
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Ankle pain
Synflex ® premium-quality liquid Glucosamine is the answer
There is no reason that you cannot deal with these arthritis joint pain issues now with the most powerful an fast-acting Glucosamine liquid products in the world. If you want to order now to see why over 1 million bottles of our liquid Glucosamine products have been sold, click here: www.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose except your joint pain!
Copycat products and internet consumer buying guide
Given the enormous success of Syn-flex® liquid Glucosamine complex, it was inevitable that some “copycat” products would come on the market. Some even (tried) to copy our formula but with mixed success. Here are some simple guidelines for internet buyers of Glucosamine products to be wary of.
The internet liquid Glucosamine Buyer’s Guide
- Syn-flex® liquid Glucosamine uses a unique manufacturing process that no one has matched; and, it is manufactured in a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) facility. GMP certification ensures that Syn-flex® products are pure, safe and effective. And, with over 40 years of combined liquid formula experience we are assured of the finest possible Glucosamine products found anywhere.
- Some internet Glucosamine sellers offer a product the must be refrigerated but they do not disclose that fact to you. That is a deceptive practice under FTC rules and guidelines.
- Some websites portray images of individuals in lab coats and working in what appears to be laboratories. This is an effort to “portray” themselves as neutral and scientific authorities. This is also a forbidden practice under FTC rules and meant to mislead you.
- Other websites (claim) that liquid formulas are absorbed at a rate of 98%. In doing so, they cite the PDR (Physician’s Desk Reference). It is false. That citation is an “advertisement” in the PDR. The scientifically documented evidence is that liquid formulas are absorbed at a rate of between 80-85%. (We do our research and you can find out more by reading our 8-day e-course. The 9th day of that course is a “bonus” section explaining absorption and bioavailability. www.activexamerica.com/ecourse.php
- Do you really need MSM in a liquid Glucosamine formula? Not if the product is formulated correctly. The evidence as to it being beneficial is “scant” and it also can cause flavor issues. Fruther infomration on MSM and Glucosamine can be found here.
- Some websites claim that they have the “best liquid Glucosamine product” but their sales do not match ours…and, are not even close. We know why they do not rank our product alongside theirs. With over 1 million bottles sold, they cannot match our success!
If you would like to see for yourself why Synflex ® liquid Glucosamine is the top joint pain and health product on the market today, you can order now at: www.synflexamerica.com
What Syn-flex® liquid Glucosamine will do for you
- Maximum absorption and fast pain relief
- Improves your mobility and reduces inflammation
- Delivers premium quality pharmaceutical quality liquid Glucosamine
- Assists with rehabilitating damaged cartilage
- Stimulates the production of new cartilage
Safe, effective and powerful!
Unlike prescription arthritis medications and over-the-counter NSAID’s (Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory remedies, Syn-flex® liquid Glucosamine formulas are safe to use. Prescription medications for arthritis and joint pain like Vioxx® and Bextra® were removed from the market for several reasons including: stomach ulcers; liver damage; heart attacks and strokes. And, all over-the-counter remedies for pain now carry warning labels. The safer alternative for arthritis joint pain is Syn-flex® liquid Glucosamine.
The only things you need to know about using Syn-flex® liquid Glucosamine
- If you are allergic to shellfish, consult a physician before using Glucosamine. Glucosamine is derived from shellfish.
- Pregnant or lactating mothers should consult with their doctor before using Glucosamine
- Glucosamine (may) increase insulin resistance and could decrease the metabolic actions of insulin. If you are diabetic, check your Glucose levels often if initiating the use of Glucosamine.
- Rare sude effects may include some gastric distress; indigestion; diarrhea (if taken in large doses) or indigestion. To avoid these issues, take Glucoamine with meals.
To order Syn-flex® now, click here: www.synflexamerica.com
Backed by our guarantee that if you are not satisfied, you can return your product for a full refund!